Dan Rock is the Chief Scientific Officer at Cartography Biosciences; he serves as the lead of scientific operations, aligning future scientific strategies with the company’s mission and vision. Prior to Cartography, he was the Vice President of Pharmacokinetics, Dynamics, Metabolism and Bioanalytics at Merck where he was responsible for the design, optimization and translation of novel biologics and small molecules into the clinic. Dan completed his PhD studying physical chemistry at Washington State University. Outside of work, Dan spends time traveling with his family and bicycling.
- Cartography Biosciences Expands Leadership Team with Appointment of Dan Rock, Ph.D., as Chief Scientific Officer to Advance Novel Oncology Programs into Clinic
- Cartography Biosciences and Nested Therapeutics: Diamonds in the rough
- Cartography Biosciences Expands Scientific Advisory Board with Leading Antibody and Bi-specific Experts
- Cartography Biosciences Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer Kevin Parker, Ph.D., Earns Spot on Endpoints News’ 20 Under 40 List
- Cartography Biosciences Appoints Industry Veteran as Chief Administrative and Legal Officer
No comments to show.