Jeff Granja is a Senior Scientist on the Computational Team focused on developing platforms for next-generation target discovery. Prior to joining Cartography, he was a Scientist at Arsenal Biosciences. He did his PhD research co-advised by William Greenleaf and Howard Chang at Stanford University. In his spare time, he likes to rock climb or hang out with his wife and animals.
- Cartography Biosciences Expands Leadership Team with Appointment of Dan Rock, Ph.D., as Chief Scientific Officer to Advance Novel Oncology Programs into Clinic
- Cartography Biosciences and Nested Therapeutics: Diamonds in the rough
- Cartography Biosciences Expands Scientific Advisory Board with Leading Antibody and Bi-specific Experts
- Cartography Biosciences Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer Kevin Parker, Ph.D., Earns Spot on Endpoints News’ 20 Under 40 List
- Cartography Biosciences Appoints Industry Veteran as Chief Administrative and Legal Officer
No comments to show.