As a member of the Discovery team at Cartography, she focuses on sample processing, next generation sequencing, and genomics technology development. Kelly holds bachelor’s degrees in Molecular Environmental Biology and Spanish/Portuguese from the University of California, Berkeley. In her spare time, Kelly enjoys hiking, traveling, eating good food, and spending time with family and friends.
- Cartography Biosciences Expands Leadership Team with Appointment of Dan Rock, Ph.D., as Chief Scientific Officer to Advance Novel Oncology Programs into Clinic
- Cartography Biosciences and Nested Therapeutics: Diamonds in the rough
- Cartography Biosciences Expands Scientific Advisory Board with Leading Antibody and Bi-specific Experts
- Cartography Biosciences Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer Kevin Parker, Ph.D., Earns Spot on Endpoints News’ 20 Under 40 List
- Cartography Biosciences Appoints Industry Veteran as Chief Administrative and Legal Officer
No comments to show.