Kevin Parker is the CEO and co-founder of Cartography Biosciences. Kevin completed his PhD at Stanford working in the interface of genomics, immunology, and computational biology. He holds a B.A. in Human Developmental and Regenerative Biology from Harvard University. Kevin has co-authored papers in journals such as Cell and Science directed at understanding immunotherapy responses, analyzing antigen profiles, and developing novel single-cell genomics methodologies. At Cartography, he is motivated to improve patient outcomes and bring new therapies to patients , and outside of Cartography, Kevin is an avid rock climber.
- Cartography Biosciences Expands Leadership Team with Appointment of Dan Rock, Ph.D., as Chief Scientific Officer to Advance Novel Oncology Programs into Clinic
- Cartography Biosciences and Nested Therapeutics: Diamonds in the rough
- Cartography Biosciences Expands Scientific Advisory Board with Leading Antibody and Bi-specific Experts
- Cartography Biosciences Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer Kevin Parker, Ph.D., Earns Spot on Endpoints News’ 20 Under 40 List
- Cartography Biosciences Appoints Industry Veteran as Chief Administrative and Legal Officer
No comments to show.